Just a few days to the Parish Council Christmas Event on Saturday 7th December!
Free fun to start the Christmas Season where parents and children will find plenty to enjoy – not a fund raiser!
- Santa’s Parade from Howell Hall to Low Green
- Village Christmas Lights switched on by the Town Crier
- Santa’s Grotto opens – free tickets from school and nursery groups
- Free present for every child
- Beacon lit on Memorial Green
- Living Nativity opens at St Giles’ Church
- Bring an unwrapped present for an underprivileged child
- Free Mulled Wine and Mince Pies at Memorial Green
- Town Crier
- Christmas Lights Switch-On
- Live Silver Band and Choir
- Mulled Wine and Soft Drinks
Watch this space and social media for further details…