(For the minutes of previous meetings please see Minutes of older Meetings)
Parish Council meetings take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm. They are preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm if necessary. Meetings of the Finance Committee take place as required.
Details of forthcoming meetings.
Parish Council. Agenda for the next meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at 7:30pm in Howell Hall. This meeting will be preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm.
- Declarations of interest and dispensations
- Minutes of the meeting held on 14th January 2020
- North Yorkshire Police report
- Clerk’s report
- Action review
- To receive reports from Committee chairmen
- Roads and footpaths
- Planning appeal – land at Moor Lane, adjacent to Askham Bog
- Public transport and Park & Ride
- VE Day celebration, 8th May
- Burial ground
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Local Plan examination – progress report
- Recreation Centre – monthly report
- Copmanthorpe Ward – to receive a report from councillor Carr
- photographic Competition
- Defibrillator – progress report
- Heritage Trail
- Public Rights of Way
- Tree planting
- Items for next agenda
- Next meeting date
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Tuesday 10th March 2020 at 7.30 pm in Howell Hall. To be preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7.00 pm.
An interim meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on 25th February 2020 if needed.