(For the minutes of previous meetings please see Minutes of older Meetings)
Parish Council meetings take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm. They are preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm, if necessary. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm if necessary. Meetings of the Finance Committee take place as required.
Details of forthcoming meetings.
Parish Council. The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on 14th July 2020 and will be held via video conference. Any member of the public wishing to attend this remote meeting is asked to email the Parish Clerk by 12:00 noon on the day of the meeting.
2. Declarations Of Interest And Dispensations
3. To Approve The Minutes Of The Meeting Held On 9th June 2020
4. North Yorkshire Police
5. Clerk’s Report
6. Action Review
67. To Receive Reports From Committee Chairmen
B) Roads And Footpaths
8. Proposed Changes to Parish Council Banking Arrangements
10. Copmanthorpe Ward
12. Tree Planting Scheme
13. Land Surrounding the Balance Pond on Tadcaster Rd
14. Parking at Main St – Station Rd
15. Land At Farmers Way
16. Gardening Competition
17. Photographic Competition & Photographic Archive
18. Christmas Event 2020
20. Items For Next Agenda
21. To Confirm Date Of Next Meeting
The next Parish Council Meetings are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 14th July 2020 and Tuesday 11th August at 7.30pm in Howell Hall or via video conference if meeting restrictions remain in place. To be preceded by meetings of the Planning Committee at 7.00pm if needed.
Interim meetings of the Planning Committee will also be held on 28th July and 25th August 2020 if needed.