Details of forthcoming meetings.
For the minutes of previous meetings please see Minutes of older Meetings
Agenda for the next meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 11th June 2019 at 7:30pm in Howell Hall. This meeting will be preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND DISPENSATIONS
- MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL MEETING HELD on 14 MAY 2019
- NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE
- CLERK’S REPORT
- ACTION REVIEW
- REPORTS FROM COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN
- Roads and Footpaths
- Finance – Audit 2018-19
- To note the Annual Internal Audit Report for 2018/19 included at page 4 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018/19.
- To approve Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement 2018/19 for Copmanthorpe Parish Council on page 5 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018/19.
- To approve Section 2 – Accounting Statements 2018/19 for Copmanthorpe Parish Council on page 6 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018/2019.
- To approve the publication of documents required by Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015 and the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities.
- YORKFIELD LANE – Definitive Map Modification Order
- PURCHASE OF LAND AT FARMERS WAY
- VANDALISM TO BUS SHELTERS and CCTV
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT and PARK & RIDE
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- RECREATION CENTRE
- COPMANTHORPE WARD
- COMMUNITY EVENTS
- VE DAY – 75th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, 8 MAY 2020
- HERITAGE TRAIL
- COMMUNITY SPEEDWATCH
- ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 7.30 pm in Howell Hall. To be preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7.00 pm.
An interim Meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 25th June 2019 in Howell Hall at 7.30 pm.