(For the minutes of previous meetings please see Minutes of older Meetings)
Parish Council meetings take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm. They are preceded by meetings of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm, if necessary. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm if necessary. Meetings of the Finance Committee take place as required.
Parish Council Meeting – 7:30pm Tuesday 12th March 2024
All residents are welcome to attend and, for the first 15 minutes, raise matters of concern to them.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations Of Interest And Dispensations
- To Approve The Minutes Of The Meeting Held on 13th February 2024
- North Yorkshire Police
- Action Review
- To Receive Reports From Committee Chairmen
- Roads And Footpaths
- Allotments & Green Spaces
- Copmanthorpe Ward
- Green Bin Provision
- Speeding Traffic on Temple Lane
- Air Pollution Monitoring
- Community Speedwatch
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Yorkfield Lane and Tadcaster Road Site
- Events Group Update
- D-Day Commemoration – 6th June 2024
- Items For Next Agenda
- To Confirm Date Of Next Meeting
The next Parish Council Meetings are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 9th April and Tuesday 14th May at 7.30pm in Howell Hall. To be preceded by meetings of the Planning Committee at 7.00pm if needed. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee will also be held on 27th February and 26th March if required.