(For the minutes of previous meetings please see Minutes of older Meetings)
Parish Council meetings take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm. They are preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm if necessary. Meetings of the Finance Committee take place as required.
Details of forthcoming meetings.
The Annual Parish Meeting planned for Tuesday 31st March 2020 at 8:15pm in Howell Hall has been cancelled. The Ward Meeting planned for 7:30pm on the same day has also been cancelled
Parish Council. Agenda for the next meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 14th April 2020 at 7:30pm in Howell Hall. This meeting will be preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm.
- Declarations of interest and dispensations
- Minutes of the meeting held on 10th March 2020
- North Yorkshire Police report
- Clerk’s report
- Action review
- To receive reports from Committee chairmen
- Roads and footpaths
- Railway crossing – proposals from Network Rail
- Public transport and Park & Ride
- VE Day celebration, 8th May
- Burial ground
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Local Plan examination – progress report
- Recreation Centre – monthly report
- Copmanthorpe Ward – to receive a report from councillor Carr
- Coronation Cup – gardening competition
- Heritage Trail
- Public Rights of Way
- Tree planting
- Items for next agenda
- Next meeting date
The next Parish Council Meeting will take place on Tuesday 12th May 2020 at 7.30pm in Howell Hall. To be preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7.00pm.
An interim meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on 28th April 2020 if needed.