(For the minutes of previous meetings please see Minutes of older Meetings)
Parish Council meetings take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm. They are preceded by a meeting of the Planning Committee at 7:00pm, if necessary. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm if necessary. Meetings of the Finance Committee take place as required.
Details of forthcoming meetings:
Annual Parish Meeting
The Annual Parish Meeting will take place on Tuesday, 25th May 2021 at 7.30pm in the Methodist Church Hall. Social distancing and Track and Trace will be in place. Face masks will be available.
Sadly, refreshments cannot be offered on this occasion.
- Welcome and Introduction – Cllr Robert West
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 19th March 2019
- Chairman’s Report – Cllr Robert West
- North Yorkshire Police Report
- Reports from Parish Council Committees:
- Finance – Cllr Tim Duffy
- Planning – Cllr Megan Taylor
- Coronation Cup – Cllr Megan Taylor
- Photographic Competition – Cllr Megan Taylor
- Allotments – Cllr Lars Kramm
- City of York Council Draft Local Plan – Cllr David Carr
- Copmanthorpe Ward Update – Cllr David Carr
- Copmanthorpe Draft Neighbourhood Plan – Cllr Peter Whitfield
- Village Task Force – Mr David Whiteman
- Horticultural Show – Mr David Whiteman
- Recreation Centre – Mr Martin Pickard
- Village Organisations
- Contributions from the floor
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Tuesday 8th June at 7:30pm. All residents are welcome to attend and, for the first 15 minutes, raise matters of concern to them.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations Of Interest And Dispensations
3. To Approve The Minutes Of The Meeting Held On 4th May 2021
4. North Yorkshire Police
5. Clerk’s Report
6. Action Review
7. To Receive Reports From Committee Chairmen
B) Roads And Footpaths
8. Yorkfield Lane
9. Standing Orders and Financial Regulations
10 Risk Assessment Review
11. CCTV and GDPR
12. Copmanthorpe Ward
15. Annual Parish Meeting 2021
17. Items For Next Agenda
18. To Confirm Date Of Next Meeting
From 7th May, remote meetings are no longer allowed, and face-to-face meetings will resume.
The Annual Parish Meeting will take place on Tuesday 25th May 2021 at 7:30pm in the Methodist Church Hall. Please note that restrictions regarding distancing and the wearing of masks will apply, and be enforced, if applicable on the date.
The next Parish Council Meetings are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 8th June 2021 and Tuesday 13th July at 7.30pm in Howell Hall (or via video conference if meeting restrictions are extended). To be preceded by meetings of the Planning Committee at 7.00pm if needed. Interim meetings of the Planning Committee will also be held on 25th May and 22nd June if needed. Please note that restrictions regarding distancing and the wearing of masks will apply, and be enforced, if applicable on the date.
All meetings will take place via Zoom until 7th May 2021